Analysing a Company’s External Environment
This course will teach you how to significantly increase the chances of business survival and plan for uncertainty
Learn how to use external environment analysis to:
- Determine dominant economic features using PESTEL analysis
- Evaluate the sources of competition in your industry using Porters Five Forces of Competiton
- Understand the factors that are driving change in your industry
Plus, how to:
- Establish the market positions of competitors using Strategic Group Analysis
- Establish the Key Success Factors in an industry to guarantee success
- Summarise your analysis and establish a solid Industry Outlook
Businesses that navigate with certainty increase their chances of survival tenfold. By the end of the program you will:
- Have the skills and the templates to understand the external factors that influence profitability of a business
- Have the training and templates to be able to clearly articulate the Key Success Factors required in an industry to be successful.
- Have the confidence to evaluate changes in an industry and focus on future impacts of environmental factors.
- Have the templates and knowledge to determine the position of key competitors and craft effective offensive and defensive strategies.