Crafting and Executing Strategy: The managerial process
In this course, you will learn how to craft and execute business strategy to deliver sustained growth.
Learn how to use strategic planning to:
- Develop the strategic Vision of a company
- Set objectives that are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-based
- Craft strategy to achieve a company’s objectives
Plus, how to:
- Implement and execute a chosen strategy efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate performance against your plan and make corrective adjustments in light of new or actual data
- Use external and internal factors when considering the Vision of a company
88% of all companies that have a visible Vision attract and retain staff more effectively. By the end of the program you will:
- Have the skills and the templates to create a Vision that sets out a company’s strategic course in preparing for the future.
- Have the training and templates to be able to set transparent and actionable company objectives using the SMART principle.
- Have the confidence to craft your business growth strategy in an effective and efficient manner.
- Have the templates and knowledge on evaluating a company’s strategy using new and/or actual data.