Strategy and Strategic Management: An overview
In this course, you will learn about strategy and strategic management to gain advantage over competitors.
Learn strategic management to:
- Understand the strategic position of a business
- Make strategic choices for the future of a business
- Turn strategy into action for long term business growth
Plus, how to:
- Analyse your company’s external environment using PESTEL analysis
- Determine the strategic capabilities of your company using SWOT analysis
- Effectively communicate the Purpose, Mission and Objectives of your company
Companies that formulate strategy are 68% more likely to outcompete their competitors. By the end of the program you will:
- Have the skills and the templates to be able to analyse the important factors that influence your ability to survive.
- Have the training and templates to be able to craft your own high level business strategy.
- Have the confidence to make strategic choices in light of actual and in formed information.
- Have the templates and knowledge on how to turn strategy into action.